- Check-in time is 1 PM.
- Checkout time is 11 AM.
- Quiet hours are 10 PM -8 AM.
- $50 fee will be charged for late checkout unless prior arrangements have been made.
- $3 fee per day for additional guests 13 & older. Occupancy is based on 2 adults.
- Refunds will not be issued for early checkout.
- Site numbers are not guaranteed.
- Tent camping is not permitted.
- RVs are required to have an indoor bathroom and kitchen.
- If you do not have a fifth wheel or motorhome, please call (855) 421-0308.
- All long term (30+ days) bookings must be made over the phone: (855) 421-0308
At Your RV Site
- Garbage pickup is once a day between 9:30 AM – 10 AM at edge of your site. Please do not leave your trash outside overnight; you will attract bears and other unwanted critters.
- If freezing temperatures are forecast, please disconnect your water hose from the hydrant, allowing it to drain. A frozen hydrant will result in a $150 fine and a broken hydrant will result in a $500 charge to your account for replacement. Hydrant operation is confirmed at arrival and departure.
- No hammer in stakes on the lawn as they can puncture our irrigation system, please use screw in stakes on the edge of the grass only.
- To connect your sewer hose, you will need a rubber donut or threaded connector.
- Surge suppressors are important for RVs. You accept full liability when plugging into AFRVR power.
- No free-standing canopies or shelters.
- Be sure to close awnings when your rig is unattended. Strong winds come suddenly and cause severe damage.
- Please do not place rugs or mats on the grass or landscaping.
Pets & Children
- Four pets maximum on a 6-foot leash at all times.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended and be sure to clean up after them.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.