Welcome to Angel Fire RV Resort. Due to the weather extremes experienced at our elevation, we have implemented guest winter policies to ensure that all guests enjoy their winter visit. These rules apply to all registered guests staying at the resort from October 13th through May 1st. RVers are responsible for assessing the winter worthiness of their rigs. As outlined in this policy, Angel Fire RV Resort will not be responsible for ANY damage sustained to your RV due to harsh winter conditions. Please read this policy closely and let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.
- Water Hydrants: From October 13th through May 1st, RVs ARE NOT permitted to stay connected to the resort’s water system. RVers may use water hydrants to fill their rig’s water tank. Once full, water hoses must be disconnected to prevent freezing.
- Sewer: From October 13th through May 1st, RVs ARE NOT permitted to connect directly to the resort’s sewer system. RVers may temporarily connect to the sewer hook-up at their campsite and empty their grey and black tanks. Once empty, sewer hoses must be disconnected to prevent freezing, and sewer drain caps must be securely fastened.
- Check-in time is 1 PM.
- Checkout time is 11 AM.
- Quiet hours are 10 PM -8 AM.
- $50 fee will be charged for late checkout unless prior arrangements have been made.
- $3 fee per day for additional guests 13 & older. Occupancy is based on 2 adults.
- Refunds will not be issued for early checkout.
- Site numbers are not guaranteed.
- Tent camping is not permitted.
- RVs are required to have an indoor bathroom and kitchen.
- If you do not have a fifth wheel or motorhome, please call (855) 421-0308
- All long term (30+ days) bookings must be made over the phone: (855) 421-0308
At Your RV Site
- Garbage pickup is once a day between 9:30 AM – 10 AM at edge of your site. Please do not leave your trash outside overnight; you will attract bears and other unwanted critters.
- If freezing temperatures are forecast, please disconnect your water hose from the hydrant, allowing it to drain. A frozen hydrant will result in a $150 fine and a broken hydrant will result in a $500 charge to your account for replacement. Hydrant operation is confirmed at arrival and departure.
- No hammer in stakes on the lawn as they can puncture our irrigation system, please use screw in stakes on the edge of the grass only.
- To connect your sewer hose, you will need a rubber donut or threaded connector.
- Surge suppressors are important for RVs. You accept full liability when plugging into AFRVR power.
- No free-standing canopies or shelters.
- Be sure to close awnings when your rig is unattended. Strong winds come suddenly and cause severe damage.
- Please do not place rugs or mats on the grass or landscaping.
Pets & Children
- Four pets maximum on a 6-foot leash at all times.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended and be sure to clean up after them.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.